We take customer service seriously at Red Hair Salons and always work to the highest standards to ensure our guests leave us feeling completely satisfied with their hair and overall experience.
Fortunately, we rarely receive complaints but it is important we have a complaints process that guests can follow should they be dissatisfied with their service or experience.
If we do not meet your expectations, please contact the Red Hair Salon where you had your hair appointment within seven days of your original appointment. We will book you in for a style check so we can assess your hair and address any justifiable concerns.
Please bear in mind the following:
– If your hair has been cut or coloured by a third party in the meantime, we will be unable to help with your complaint.
– A ‘change of mind’ is not considered by Red Hair to be a complaint. If you have changed your mind about the haircut or colour you agreed with your stylist, we will be happy to advise you on an alternative look and will explain the process and costs involved.
– Prevent your hair colour from fading by using the professional products we recommend for your hair. We cannot be held responsible for hair fade caused by a poor quality shampoo, styling product, sunlight or hot irons. Your Red Hair stylist will also be happy to recommend the right products for your hair.
You can make a complaint by contacting Red Hair in writing, in person or via email or phone. You can find our contact details at the bottom of this screen.
We always aim to acknowledge any complaints within two working days. Valid complaints will be fully investigated by a senior member of the Red Hair team. We will endeavour to complete our investigations in a timely fashion but the length of time will be determined by how complex the complaint is.
As part of the investigation into a hair complaint, we will:
– invite you into the salon within seven days so we can examine your hair
– make recommendations so we can rectify your hair issue to your satisfaction
– discuss the complaint in detail with the original stylist or colour technician who worked on your hair.
As part of the investigation into any other complaint, we will:
– contact you as soon as possible and invite you into the salon so we can better understand and discuss your complaint
– investigate your complaint in a timely manner
– discuss our findings and decision with you.
If you are still dissatisfied following our investigation, you have the right to take your complaint to a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider. An ADR is an independent third party who listens to both sides to help find a fair and reasonable compromise. If agreed, this decision becomes legally binding.
We value your custom and loyalty and thank you for your continued understanding.