OLAPLEX Hair Repair Treatments at Red Hair Salons in Hastings, Rye & Battle
We can now noticeably repair extremely damaged hair using an amazing in-salon treatment called OLAPLEX. Dry, brittle hair can be transformed into softer, shinier, more resilient hair with this fantastic hair repair treatment available at Red Hair Salons in Hastings, Battle and Rye.
OLAPLEX can be used as a stand-alone treatment or added into your hair colouring process. It will help to erase the damage caused by over-heating or over-processing your hair.
While OLAPLEX 1 & 2 are used exclusively in-salon, there are now also five additional OLAPLEX products that you can use at home to keep your hair looking and feeling its very best. Let us explain more about the benefits of the OLAPLEX treatments and products available…
The Olaplex treatment system is a five step process:
- OLAPLEX No. 1 Bond Multiplier is added to your hair during the colouring process to protect it against damage.
- OLAPLEX No. 2 Bond Perfector cream is applied to the hair after colouring for ten minutes or so to nurture and strengthen the hair.
- OLAPLEX No. 3 Hair Perfector can be taken home to prolong the results.
- OLAPLEX No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo cleanses the hair while protecting it and repairing damage.
- OLAPLEX No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner adds strength and shine to the hair.
- OLAPLEX No. 6 Bond Smoother helps eliminate frizz leaving your hair hydrated for up to 72 hours.
- OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil adds shine, while strengthening and protecting your hair. It offers up to 450° heat protection!
How Does OLAPLEX Work?
OLAPLEX treatments work on a molecular level to repair damaged and broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. You can use OLAPLEX to restore damaged hair, or add it to another service such as hair colourin to provide the ultimate breakage insurance.
Healthy hair contains properly paired, disulfide bonds but when your hair is damaged, these disulfide bonds are broken apart and a chemical process occurs which effectively destroys the protein in your hair. By adding OLAPLEX, the disulfide bonds are repaired and restructured.
Who Can Benefit From An OLAPLEX Hair Treatment?
OLAPLEX will improve all hair types including colour-treated, heat-damaged, permed, straightened and even virgin hair. You will be left with beautiful, healthy, manageable shiny hair!
Virgin Hair – OLAPLEX helps to repair damage and also protects your hair from future environmental or heat damage.
Coloured Hair – OLAPLEX can be mixed into all colours and hair lighteners to protect your hair during the colouring process.
Curly Hair – OLAPLEX rebuilds, restructures and improves moisture retention for curly hair that has lost its curls.
Straight Hair – OLAPLEX strengthens straight hair, making it more manageable and shiny.
Permed, Relaxed or Straightened Hair – OLAPLEX helps to maintain the integrity of the hair before, during and after all texture services.
Hair Extensions – OLAPLEX can be used on all 100% human hair extensions. We will perform a strand test first as some extensions are coloured or may have a keratin-coating on them.
How Much Does OLAPLEX Cost?
OLAPLEX dramatically reduces breakage during all colour services.
1. The Bond Multiplier: Added to your hair colour and then applied to repair the bonds inside of the hair. £35
2. 15 Minute Makeover: A stand-alone treatment to repair and rebuild the hair from within to give healthy, stronger hair that will make your hair more manageable and less prone to breakage and split ends. Perfect for repairing hair before and after a chemical service. £25
3. Express Fix (5 minutes): An express treatment of Olaplex to dramatically improve your hair’s condition and add the ultimate shine. Add to your Cut & Blowdry/Blowdry service. £15
4. Beach Wave Perm: Olaplex treatment applied before and throughout the beach wave perm service at different stages. Maintains strength and shine. £35