Following the government’s recent announcement and the changes that are being brought in from Monday 19th July, we at Red Hair are making the below changes to keep us in line with the government advice, whilst also keeping us safe, secure and comfortable.
– Face masks (for clients & stylists) will no longer be mandatory, however, we still will provide a face mask if you wish to wear one.
– If you would feel more comfortable with your stylist wearing a face mask during your service, please say and our staff will happily put one on for you.
– We will still be taking your temperature as you enter the salon, to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
– We will be maintaining our additional cleaning and sanitisation.
– We would still ask that you don’t bring anyone with you to sit in and wait while you get your hair done, unless absolutely necessary.
– We will review these guidelines every 2 weeks.
Please work with us and, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask a member of staff.