Proud to be supporting Little Princess Trust!
Getting a drastic style change? Fancy donating your Hair to a very worthy cause? Why not donate your hair to the Little Princess Trust through Red Hair?
[su_pullquote align=”right”]We provide real hair wigs. free of charge, to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland that have lost their own hair through cancer treatment and other medical conditions.
The Little Princess Trust is a fantastic charity that works to supply Real Hair Wigs to children undergoing cancer treatment, suffering from alopecia and other illnesses and diseases which cause them to lose their hair. They offer an often much needed confidence boost to the kids that need it the most!
It is for this reason that we support the Trust by sending them hair that has been kindly donated by you, our wonderful clients and patrons of Red Hair!
The Little Princess Trust has the following guidelines for acceptable hair donations:
Suitable Hair for wigs:
- Clean, dry hair in good condition (no split ends) from any gender and of any natural colour,
- Straight, wavy, curly, permed or chemically straightened,
- Containing the occasional grey (less than 10%)
- Dyed, Bleached/Highlighted (any dyes must be of a natural colour)
- Plaits/pony-tails, cut a long time ago, preserved in good condition.
Unsuitable hair for wigs:
- Hair that is less than 7″/17cm in length,
- Dyed an unnatural colour (blue, green, purple),
- Largely/mostly grey hair,
- Afro (the wig-maker is not a specialist manufacturer of Afro wigs. The Trust buys in these wigs seperately),
- Hair extensions.
Want to find out more about this fantastic charity? Head on over to their website – https://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/ – for further information.
So remember, if you are looking for a change in style, fancy short instead of long hair and you want to help out kids in need of a lift, let us know when you book your appointment that you would like to donate your hair, so that we can send it off for you!
See You Soon!